1. Our WEB – Shop Information and WEB – Shop – Prices are subject to change and not binding. Tobacco shop Achermann Thun AGB’s; WEB Shop reserves the right to make changes. For items that are not stocked at the time of the ordering process, there may be price changes depending on how the supplier prices change! The information in the WEB shop is not a guaranteed property. Orders are only binding for us if >we<confirm them in writing (Status In Processing ) or comply with you by sending the goods.
2. All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF) incl. the VAT rate in force at that time.
SECTION 3. Payment is made via prepayment, Visa, Twint or Postfinance. The transmission of your card number is secure and secure (SSL).
4. Prepayments are payable within 10 days of receipt of the order.
5. Tobacco retailer Achermann Thun determines the shipping method and the shipping route at its reasonable discretion, unless there is any special instruction from the customer. Partial deliveries are permitted.
6. Shipping by Swiss B-Post is usually carried out within 2 to 5 working days for items from stock. If the items are not immediately available from stock, then they will be informed by e-mail immediately. Postal mail: Tuesday – Friday. Shipping costs from CHF 7.00. The packages are insured up to CHF 1000.- In case of loss of the package, we disclaim all liability. It is the customer’s responsibility to investigate Swiss Post. We ship only within Switzerland.
7. Internet orders are considered a binding sales contract under Swiss law. If the parcel cannot be handed over by the postman at your home, it will be stored at the post office for collection for 7 days. After this period it will be returned to us. If a package is not picked up or accepted, a flat fee of Fr. 35.- and the full shipping costs are charged.
8. Delivery time and delay in delivery:
Delivery times are only bindingly agreed if they are made or confirmed by us as such in writing. A bindingly agreed delivery period shall be extended as long as the delivery is delayed by circumstances for which we are not responsible. If no delivery period has been agreed in a binding manner, currently undeliverable items will be delivered if nothing else has been agreed – as arrears and delivered either with subsequent orders together or in the event of delivery. Reservation of self-delivery: We are not in favour of timely delivery by suppliers. If certain items are no longer available from our supplier, we may withdraw from the contract without any obligation to compensate for damages or expenses. Upon receipt, the customer must immediately inspect the delivered goods for transport damage as well as for defects.
SECTION 9. Return conditions/return policy
There is no right of return.
10. Contract order
By completing the ordering process by clicking on the “Complete order” button, you place a legally binding order for the goods listed in the shopping cart. We accept your offer by sending an order confirmation or by sending the goods. If a prepayment is not made within 10 days, a flat fee of Fr. 35.- charged.
Section 11. web-Shop Gift Vouchers
web-Shop gift vouchers are not eligible for a discount.
web-Shop gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the web shop www.tabakversand.ch. They are transferable and can be redeemed in partial orders. Validity from date of issue 720 days
12. This web shop may contain references to other proprietary rights and copyright information that must be observed and followed. We would also like to point out that the information on this website may contain typographical or photographic errors. We reserve the right to update and/or change the information on this site at any time and without prior notice. This also applies to improvements and/or changes to products or offers.
The place of jurisdiction is 3600 Thun.
14. I confirm by my order that I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Tobacco shop Achermann Thun
WEB-Shop Tobacco Shop Achermann Thun would like to thank Oettinger Imex AG, Intertabak AG, Villiger Söhne AG, Breeze GmbH, Hemag Nova AG, Tabak Keller GmbH, Wellauer AG, The Royal Cigar Company GmbH, Nivelacuso
Text and image source: Courtesy Oettinger Imex AG, Intertabak AG, Villiger Söhne AG, Breeze GmbH, Hemag Nova AG, Tabak Keller GmbH, Wellauer AG, The Royal Cigar Company Gmbh, Nivelacuso
Text Source Wikipedia : These articles are based on the free encyclopedia Wikipedia and are licensed under the double license GNU License for Free Documentation and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported (short version (de)).